Tomorrow (Tuesday), as promised, we’re kicking off with the weekly Beginners Yoga Classes.
Here’s just some of what I’ll be teaching:
- How to develop ‘Body Awareness’, connect with your body, and to get the most from every practice
- How to properly ‘Ground’ your hands & feet in order to support your body, prevent injury, and reverse several effects of aging
- A simple breathing technique that quiets the mind, calms nerves, improves focus, & increases energy
- Why having a ‘Neutral Spine’ helps properly support your back, during yoga, as well as everyday life
- An introduction to modified Sun Salutations – I’ll give you options for alternative set-ups, and we’ll be using these poses as a teaching tool.
There are two sessions:
These classes are great for beginners, and even for those who’ve been doing yoga for a while, and want to deepen their practice.
Members or 10-Class Card holders are welcome to come along, too.